We released "SkyWay IoT SDK" as an open-beta feature on June 5th, 2017. Please check our project site for more detail.
Articles in this section
- Bugs information on iOS/iPad OS Safari 15
- Impact on SkyWay of the specification change in Chrome M92: Enforce a limit on the number of WebMediaPlayers per frame.
- Application crashes when using VP8 hardware decoder on Android OS 10/11
- Update Android SDK, iOS SDK, and WebRTC Gateway for TURN Server Upgrade on August 16, 2021.
- Please update Android SDK, iOS SDK and WebRTC Gateway to support Chrome 89
- [Fixed] Bug notification: Muting and unmuting bring the audio stream delayed in SFURoom.
- SkyWay can be used with WKWebView in iOS 14.3
- Updating the SDKs (Android SDK v2.1.1, iOS SDK v3.1.1).
- Avoid updating your SDKs to Android SDK v2.1.0, v2.0.4 and iOS SDK v3.1.0 and v3.0.1 if they are used with previous SDKs.
- After Sep 1st, 2020, the limit on Community Edition usage will be changed from an application to a per-account basis.
Article is closed for comments.