On May 12th, 2016, from 4:00 AM to 4:40 PM (JST), some Android OS devices may not have been able to connect to the SkyWay servers. We have currently resolved this issue. We appologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Articles in this section
- Failure information about Dashboard. (recovered)
- SkyWay was not available from 12:36 to 12:42 (JST) on May 10, 2021 (Monday).
- Failure information about Dashboard.
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021, from 14:10 (JST)-15:22 (JST), a new connection from iOS/Android SDK was not possible (restored)
- Monday, March 8, 2021 16:03(JST)-16:31 There was an incident that prevented connection to SkyWay's TURN server deployed in the Netherlands (restored)
- On Jan, 02th, 2021, at 06:01 AM (JST), multiple error logs were output during new connections for about one minute(recovered).
- On Dec 17th, 2020, Failure information from 03:00:00 AM (JST) to 03:01:18 AM (JST) (recovered)
- Failure information about signaling server. (recovered)
- Oct 28th, 2019 Failure information about signaling servers. (recovered)
- Oct 8th, 2019 Failure information about signaling servers. (recovered)