On May 12th, 2016, from 4:00 AM to 4:40 PM (JST), some Android OS devices may not have been able to connect to the SkyWay servers. We have currently resolved this issue. We appologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Articles in this section
- On Monday, April 10, 2023, from 04:02PM to 04:10PM JST, the turn server located in the Netherlands became unstable (recovered)
- On Thursday, September 29, 2022, from 21:30 to 22:00 JST, the signaling server became unstable (recovered)
- On Nov. 17th, 2021, Failure information from 02:36 AM (JST) to 03:09 AM (JST) (recovered)
- November 16th, 2021, 11:52AM(JST) Failure information about Dashboard (recovered)
- Failure information about Dashboard. (recovered)
- SkyWay was not available from 12:36 to 12:42 (JST) on May 10, 2021 (Monday).
- Failure information about Dashboard.
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021, from 14:10 (JST)-15:22 (JST), a new connection from iOS/Android SDK was not possible (restored)
- Monday, March 8, 2021 16:03(JST)-16:31 There was an incident that prevented connection to SkyWay's TURN server deployed in the Netherlands (restored)
- On Jan, 02th, 2021, at 06:01 AM (JST), multiple error logs were output during new connections for about one minute(recovered).