iOS/iPad OS 15 was released at September 21st, 2021. Some high-impact bugs have been reported on Safari 15.
Bug information reported
- MediaStreamTack audio volume too low
- Audio over peer connection becomes latent when changing the output
- Getting an incoming phone call on iOS 15 breaks WebRTC calls
We discovered some failures other than the above. These has been not reported on bugs.webkit.org as of 4th October, 2021. The details are under investigation.
- Bigger noise is superimposed on audio Stream to the point that the voice cannot be heard.
- The audio stream isn't sent or played in the case of using bluetooth.
About the workaround of bugs
As it has been a short time since these bugs were identified, we have not been able to provide a workaround for them on iOS/iPad OS, nor have we established a workaround.
If there is any progress in investigating and addressing the issue, we will share it in the announcement as soon as possible.
Article is closed for comments.