As a result, Chrome 89 and later will fail to negotiate and communicate with Chrome 71 and earlier, Android SDK v1.0.6 and earlier, iOS SDK v1.0.6 and earlier, and WebRTC Gateway v0.1.0 and earlier.
Articles in this section
- Impact on SkyWay of the specification change in Chrome M92: Enforce a limit on the number of WebMediaPlayers per frame.
- Application crashes when using VP8 hardware decoder on Android OS 10/11
- Update Android SDK, iOS SDK, and WebRTC Gateway for TURN Server Upgrade on August 16, 2021.
- Please update Android SDK, iOS SDK and WebRTC Gateway to support Chrome 89
- SkyWay can be used with WKWebView in iOS 14.3
- [Fixed] Bug notification: Muting and unmuting bring the audio stream delayed in SFURoom.
- Updating the SDKs (Android SDK v2.1.1, iOS SDK v3.1.1).
- Avoid updating your SDKs to Android SDK v2.1.0, v2.0.4 and iOS SDK v3.1.0 and v3.0.1 if they are used with previous SDKs.
- After Sep 1st, 2020, the limit on Community Edition usage will be changed from an application to a per-account basis.
- Adding sending interval limit of the Room.send function