As a result, Chrome 89 and later will fail to negotiate and communicate with Chrome 71 and earlier, Android SDK v1.0.6 and earlier, iOS SDK v1.0.6 and earlier, and WebRTC Gateway v0.1.0 and earlier.
Articles in this section
- Please update Android SDK, iOS SDK and WebRTC Gateway to support Chrome 89
- SkyWay can be used with WKWebView in iOS 14.3
- Avoid updating your SDKs to Android SDK v2.1.0, v2.0.4 and iOS SDK v3.1.0 and v3.0.1 if they are used with previous SDKs.
- After Sep 1st, 2020, the limit on Community Edition usage will be changed from an application to a per-account basis.
- SkyWay released the source code of the web conference application (SkyWay Conf) as OSS.
- [Fixed] Bug notification: Muting and unmuting bring the audio stream delayed in SFURoom.
- Updating the SDKs (Android SDK v2.1.1, iOS SDK v3.1.1).
- Adding sending interval limit of the Room.send function
- Added capacity limit for Room.send function. (Updated May 18th 2020, JST)
- ECLWebRTC SFU supports DTLS1.2